Need Help With Reynolds System

Need Help With Reynolds System

Postby Phigment » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:43 am

I'm fairly new to Reynolds and not sure how to do this or is it's possible. The dealer I'm at is using a matrix on pricing parts the issue is when the customer has a extended warranty they only pay retail price and we have to go in after the fact to manually change the price back to suggested retail price. Is there a way to set it up where if the customer has a extended warranty it can be set to a price level? I've looked but can only find price levels for customer pay, Internal and warranty which they use C, W, and I on the repair order when the advisor creates the work order. Is there a way to add another one for extended warranty like E or CE that the advisor can use at write up or this can't be done in Reynolds? Hope this makes sense as I was on ADP in the past and the dealership I was at could have multiple pay types for different pricing levels like WB, WC, WB94 , INT, CP ect but so far cant seem to figure out how to in Reynolds other than three C, I, W. Any help on how to set this up or how your store does it would be great. Thanks
Phigment

Re: Need Help With Reynolds System

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:35 pm

I am pretty sure the Service Department can create a labor operation to calculate from cost up to retail, such as they do for warranty and special policy where customers pay a percentage of the repairs. There should be a way to set price codes and manually set those per repair order part line. Do you have a list of part price level codes? Part codes, I believe, in R&R the part can be changed in the repair order by a process, if you know which part code has which price level. pm for contact info, it it tough to explain without you being in a repair order.
Denise Trimble

Re: Need Help With Reynolds System

Postby WhoParted » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:51 pm

We have always had 2 different price codes. We used Price code 1 for matrix pricing and price code 100 for MSRP. Just bill appropriate code to repair order and you wont have to keep changing prices
WhoParted

Return to Parts Managers