Global Warranty Management is Switching to Microsoft Edge!

Global Warranty Management is Switching to Microsoft Edge!

Postby olepartsguy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:19 pm

FINALLY SOMEONE IS COMMUNICATING TO US. GOOD JOB GWM
olepartsguy

Re: Global Warranty Management is Switching to Microsoft Edg

Postby joecool17 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:22 pm

It's about time! I had to explain in intricate detail to our I.T. department how significant it was when we upgraded our computers to have internet explorer. I was read the riot act on how dangerous it was and how it made us vulnerable to cyber attack and how internet explorer no longer received security updates. If I'm not mistaken, internet explorer has an end of life plan. Now how about they do this for GM LAM too? just a thought since they got some software writers on it. How can a giant company like GM still be stuck in such outdated operating systems? Gotta love that GM feeling.
joecool17

Postby PartsDanager » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:57 pm

How about parts workbench?
How about replacing parts workbench with technology that is post turn of the century?
Happy about GWM, but certainly not satisfied.
PartsDanager

Postby PartsOnBackorder » Tue May 03, 2022 7:20 pm

As much as this is a move in the right direction its WAY short of what needs to happen . As GM moves forward with this whole " We are the future of automotive and EV " the manufacturer the site itself of GMGlobalConnect for dealer connection to all things GM is SUPER out dated and not an efficient site all . The lack of browser compatibility STILL (only edge guarantee ? really ? what about Chrome " far more used than edge" and Safari ) , character limits on application submissions , site time outs , slow loading times , application transparency , order status updates , site functionality , ease of use , I can go on and on . The site looks and functions like something made up from a new web design student submitting their first learning HTML / JavaScript website .
PartsOnBackorder

Postby Denise Trimble » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:03 pm

neurowarranty wrote:NeuroWarranty is a powerful warranty management software that helps businesses track and manage their warranties, ensuring that customers receive timely and efficient service.

DAAANG!! The BOTS are digging up old threads now?!
Denise Trimble

Postby Parts007 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:33 pm

I got rid of it!
Parts007

Return to Parts Managers