Headline - Service Disruption - V1.0

Headline - Service Disruption - V1.0

Postby ehiatt » Tue May 17, 2022 1:33 pm

"Over the weekend, GM implemented a system upgrade. Due to this upgrade, we experienced issues at our PDCs and Parts Plants that impacted our ability to pick and ship orders. We apologize for the inconvenience and interruption this may have caused your business."

V1.0????? Does that mean there are more to come?
:( :o :shock: :shock: :?
ehiatt

Re: Headline - Service Disruption - V1.0

Postby olepartsguy » Tue May 17, 2022 1:49 pm

apologize meaning:

express regret for something that one has done wrong:

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD EVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG?
olepartsguy

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Tue May 17, 2022 2:46 pm

We have been enhanced people. We can only hope this update is as good or better than the Pontiac parts plant update from a couple years ago. Wait a minute………….that wasn’t very good. Well I’m sure that if it doesn’t work that they will pull the plug on it immediately. Wait a minute……… Didn’t they let us swing in the wind for weeks with that piece of shit. I have little faith in the Generals IT department. Why do they have such issues with every update they do???? Still having issues this morning. :x
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby ehiatt » Wed May 18, 2022 3:26 pm

CHUCKINPARTS wrote:We have been enhanced people. We can only hope this update is as good or better than the Pontiac parts plant update from a couple years ago. Wait a minute………….that wasn’t very good.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw this. If it's a repeat of that nightmare, I may opt for early retirement. :shock:
ehiatt

Return to Parts Managers