Time to Stock Up before June 1 Increase

Re: Time to Stock Up before June 1 Increase

Postby AlanHomes » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:32 pm

RIM needs to get with the 21st century this crap of still using the old legacy system in the new part-time workbench is like working with Windows 3.1

A dealers inventory should be listed, by part numbers of course. Have a radio button allowing excluding, un-excluding right there. Typing in individual part numbers takes the better part of a day, a more updated system would cut it down to less than an hour. Made this suggestion to RIM several months ago, sure it was filed in the circular bin.
AlanHomes

Postby Denise Trimble » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:59 pm

AlanHomes wrote:RIM needs to get with the 21st century this crap of still using the old legacy system in the new part-time workbench is like working with Windows 3.1

A dealers inventory should be listed, by part numbers of course. Have a radio button allowing excluding, un-excluding right there. Typing in individual part numbers takes the better part of a day, a more updated system would cut it down to less than an hour. Made this suggestion to RIM several months ago, sure it was filed in the circular bin.

Did you also post in DFOAB? I think it is still letting you submit issues, however, I seldom see it update the app with new info.
Denise Trimble

Postby AlanHomes » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:53 pm

Posted in the DFOAB and I agree. It's never up to date.
AlanHomes

Postby camaroman » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:53 pm

From what I heard at a local parts & service club meeting in May, the DFOAB doesn't always agree with the things happening, but are told that is the way it is. Gotta Love the General.
camaroman

Previous

Return to Parts Managers