park assist module

Re: park assist module

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:08 pm

ihernandez wrote:Once you order, if you use the old EPIC program it has usually let me place SPAC cases on ones that are set to reviewed status on Workbench+. All else fails, SPAC will upgrade more than 1 at a time if you ask nicely, which I've had to do 3-4 times already with the newest park assist module bulletin.

Do not use the old EPIC program. It isn't updated or anything anymore and your orders can get all kinds of messed up. And yeah if you are nice to DPAC they are pretty awesome with getting stuff done. Be rude and nah you are SOL.
FairyGodMother

Re: N222375790

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:10 pm

bigmac wrote:We have a vehicle with recall N222375790 open. I have ordered this part 3 times and have gotten Partec to verify this is the correct part and DPAC to order it twice. Order keeps canceling with answer back saying "PER RECALL N222375791 NOT VALID". I cannot order it because a recall (using the same part) not open on this vehicle says this vehicle doesn't need this part. Has anyone else run into this?

If you are putting the full VIN in the line notes, adding a SPAC immediately after, and it shows open on IVH and it still cancels, go to your DMA. They are literally the only ones who can fix it.
FairyGodMother

Previous

Return to Parts Managers