park assist module

Re: park assist module

Postby ihernandez » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:57 pm

Once you order, if you use the old EPIC program it has usually let me place SPAC cases on ones that are set to reviewed status on Workbench+. All else fails, SPAC will upgrade more than 1 at a time if you ask nicely, which I've had to do 3-4 times already with the newest park assist module bulletin.
ihernandez

N222375790

Postby bigmac » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:22 pm

We have a vehicle with recall N222375790 open. I have ordered this part 3 times and have gotten Partec to verify this is the correct part and DPAC to order it twice. Order keeps canceling with answer back saying "PER RECALL N222375791 NOT VALID". I cannot order it because a recall (using the same part) not open on this vehicle says this vehicle doesn't need this part. Has anyone else run into this?
bigmac

Re: N222375790

Postby PartScott » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:52 pm

bigmac wrote:We have a vehicle with recall N222375790 open. I have ordered this part 3 times and have gotten Partec to verify this is the correct part and DPAC to order it twice. Order keeps canceling with answer back saying "PER RECALL N222375791 NOT VALID". I cannot order it because a recall (using the same part) not open on this vehicle says this vehicle doesn't need this part. Has anyone else run into this?

First off, just making sure that you are putting a SPAC case on it.

Second, in the past when I have had that message it's because the part had been ordered in the past with that VIN. There is a procedure that you have to go through to re-order outlined in bulletin GCUS-9-14597.
PartScott

Postby jaybird62 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:54 pm

PartScott wrote:
bigmac wrote:We have a vehicle with recall N222375790 open. I have ordered this part 3 times and have gotten Partec to verify this is the correct part and DPAC to order it twice. Order keeps canceling with answer back saying "PER RECALL N222375791 NOT VALID". I cannot order it because a recall (using the same part) not open on this vehicle says this vehicle doesn't need this part. Has anyone else run into this?

Second, in the past when I have had that message it's because the part had been ordered in the past with that VIN. There is a procedure that you have to go through to re-order outlined in bulletin GCUS-9-14597.

right... and i had one the other day cancel due to another dealer ordering it first..... go figure
jaybird62

Postby PartScott » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:58 pm

jaybird62 wrote:right... and i had one the other day cancel due to another dealer ordering it first..... go figure

I fought that battle in the past, which is how I found out about the bulletin. Now I am in the middle of trying to reorder one that I had ordered, but was shorted. Filed the claim and have sent emails to both the escalation team and my APM, but still crickets.
PartScott

Postby bigmac » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:15 pm

PartScott wrote:

Thanks Scott
Looks like when I called DPAC and SPAC they would have mentioned that.
bigmac

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:02 pm

PartsPlant81 wrote:Are you sure the VIN# doesn't call for part # 84421595?
Double check it in 02.195 group #...
Somehow I ended up with 3 of them by ordering both part numbers on accident.

If you need one let me know; I can SPRINT you one.

Retrofit parts aren't sprintable at all. If it has a recall on it, no sprint. Easiest way to tell is to check PWB+ for the sprint status on it and review code. If it says review 1, not sprintable at all.
FairyGodMother

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:04 pm

olepartsguy wrote:HOW DID YOU ORDER?

FOR INSTANCE I ORDER 1-39156865 I PUT THE VIN IN THE COMMENT AND THEN CHECK ANSWERBACK AND IT IS UNDER REVIEW. COME IN NEXT MORNING CHECK ANSWERBACK . CANCELLED.

YES I HAVE DOUBLE CHECKED THE PART NUMBER, THE RECALL, THE VIN NUMBER

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE.

WORKING A LOT FOR 4.76 PROFIT

Okay so sounds like yours cancelled because you didn't add a SPAC. It has to have a SPAC added same day according to the multiple bulletins set out about it. So place order with the full VIN in the line notes (the box that is to the far right of the part number) and then immediately add a SPAC to it. Like don't wait, do it immediately. If you don't they cancel. It has to be done same day.
FairyGodMother

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 pm

olepartsguy wrote:16 MINUTES ON HOLD . STILL HAVE 5 ORDERS TO UPGRADE TO SPAC CASES

Honestly, go to chat if you are on hold longer than a minute or two. They are always available and from what one person told me they usually have multiple dealers they are helping at once and honestly, a lot quicker.
FairyGodMother

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:06 pm

PartsPlant81 wrote:I've been able to upgrade all of them the only ones that cancelled are the ones that we used the same VIN for more than once.

Much easier to manually upgrade on Live Chat if it is functioning properly :lol:

If you have to reorder it for a specific VIN, you have to go to your DMA. You or DPAC place an order and add a SPAC to a retrofit that has already had one done on it, it will cancel. There is literally nothing they can do on that end, it has to go through your DMA.
FairyGodMother

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers