087 Shipping...

Re: 087 Shipping...

Postby camaroman » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:09 am

Bucko21, I wish you the best on the switch. If they didn't already sign the contract, have them call us. It is not just me that is frustrated with Tekion, our Controller and Service Manager are as well. 610-767-2883 is the parts dept. number if they want to reach out.
camaroman

Postby Bucko21 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:21 pm

camaroman wrote:Bucko21, I wish you the best on the switch. If they didn't already sign the contract, have them call us. It is not just me that is frustrated with Tekion, our Controller and Service Manager are as well. 610-767-2883 is the parts dept. number if they want to reach out.

Appreciate the offer.. I've got a local place that I used to run which I may go see it in action at.. Haven't talked to anyone there yet... Might have to reach out to them soon...
Bucko21

Postby PartsOnBackorder » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:29 pm

Fascia issue has been an issue for years and has only gotten worse and worse . GM's solution is " use rim and stock them " but wait a minute ............. The local facilities ( like 06 philly ) don't even have the room to stock them ( that's the excuse why they don't have them ) , how the hell do you expect small dealers to have the room !?!?!?!?!? Their next solution is buy from a large wholesaler .......... well there a crap solutions , so as as dealer buy from them , pay more , charge the customer more and hope they don't throw it back in your face and return it . Then they go buy it from the wholesaler themselves cheaper than you can buy it !!! Either way GM is getting their money sadly its the smaller NON wholesale dealers who end up suffering . Once you get these fascia's that are taking 10-15 days to get , the customer cancels the job you get stuck with it and guess what !! GM then collects a 35% restock on you ! Where's the dealer support in the DFOAB ?!?!?
PartsOnBackorder

Postby dandanthepartsman » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Is this only getting worse.. 3+ weeks to get anything from here. anyone know whats going on?
dandanthepartsman

Previous

Return to Parts Managers