OEC partseye to ERA ignite stock order?

OEC partseye to ERA ignite stock order?

Postby rrock445 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Hello,

Been working as a parts counterman for nearly 10 years at this same dealer (mitsubishi) and recently the parts manager has left abruptly (health). He uses Partseye and the order entry tool to transmit to the order to bluescreen reynolds.

But we switched to ignite. Ive actually never even generated or transferred from parts eye on either Bluescreen OR ignite. Is there a quick step by step anyone can provide?. Also ive been "generating" a stock order in 2041 and manually

adding lines and then transmitting using 2372, Which for the life of me i cannot find that screen in ignite.

-Thank you
rrock445

Re: OEC partseye to ERA ignite stock order?

Postby Parts007 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:21 pm

I am not on ignite, but you can get access to my.reyrey website. There are helpful manuals that should answer your question. If this doesn't help, call their customer support, they will walk you through.

I found the following under Order Transmission:

Order Transmission
Parts (PTS) Tools Menu

The Order Transmission window in the Parts (PTS) application is used to create an electronic parts order file for orders created on the Part Order tab on the Add Record screen or on the Suggested Stock Order Creation window. This file can then be transmitted to the manufacturer using the Dealer Communication (DCS) application.

The DCS application must be licensed to transmit files to the manufacturer. For information about licensing the DCS application, contact your Account Manager.

Electronic parts order files can be created for multiple orders simultaneously on the Order Transmission window; however, electronic parts order files created simultaneously are transmitted to the manufacturer in a single file in the DCS application. To transmit an order separately, create the electronic parts order file on the Order Transmission window and then transmit the file in the DCS application.

A maximum of 10 parts orders can be included in each electronic parts order file. The orders must be the same type of order.

To access the Order Transmission window, select PTS application → Tools → Order Transmission 2048.

The Order Transmission Make Select window displays. Select a make in the Make field, then press the F12 key to display the Order Transmission window.

The fields available on the Order Transmission window vary based on the manufacturer selected in the Make field. For more information on these manufacturer-specific fields, refer to the DCS manual for the manufacturer.

To create an electronic parts order file, enter the make code in the Make field, enter the parts order for which to create the file in the PO# field, and press the F12 key. The electronic parts order file is created.

To include multiple parts orders in the file, enter additional order numbers in the PO# fields on the Order Transmission window. If an order number is unknown, press the F2 key in the PO# field to display the Parts Order Search window, where a search can be performed for valid entries.

Additional PO# fields become available after an entry is made in the previous PO# field.
Parts007

Return to Parts Managers