GM SLP indicator on CDK missing?

GM SLP indicator on CDK missing?

Postby ehiatt » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:50 pm

Hello all,

Has anyone else noticed that the (S) indicator in the part description is missing? Did I miss the memo on this?

Thanks!
ehiatt

Re: GM SLP indicator on CDK missing?

Postby jaybird62 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pm

ehiatt wrote:Hello all,

Has anyone else noticed that the (S) indicator in the part description is missing? Did I miss the memo on this?

Thanks!

it is not in automate either... looking thru gm parts catalog, i dont see the service lane part on anything.. we dont have a rep right now, but i have emailed the one we have

zippy
jaybird62

Postby ehiatt » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:31 pm

I have started a case with CDK on this. I will post what I find out.
ehiatt

Postby PartScott » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:43 pm

Indicator is not showing in ASI either. My guess is that GM is abandoning that program...besides, when was the last time that it was actually implemented correctly?
PartScott

Postby ScottParts » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:20 pm

PartScott wrote:Indicator is not showing in ASI either. My guess is that GM is abandoning that program...besides, when was the last time that it was actually implemented correctly?

I "think" I remember something a long while back saying it was "on hold", due to whatever crisis happened that day. My personal guess is it's gone.
ScottParts

Postby jaybird62 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:45 pm

this was gm answer this am...

From the OEC Team:

GM is still suppressing the SLP indicator. SLP is NOT changing, but it is by part type. So on the occasion that a part changes part type, it could change it’s SLP indication.

From the D2D side, we update the parts based on the file that that GM sends every month. If a part has the SLP indicator marked Yes in the file, it will show as such in D2D. Otherwise, it will not show.
jaybird62

Return to Parts Managers