Rim Returns

Rim Returns

Postby ShawnT3 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:05 pm

I am trying to send a RIM return back. I have it all stickered ready to go. How do I need to package the tote and what paper work needs sent back. I tried to find something in the center of learning but was unable to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ShawnT3

Re: Rim Returns

Postby gmparts1231231 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:26 pm

hi, label all the parts with the return labels, count number of totes & number of loose (pieces that won't fit in totes).example 1 tote and 3 loose
go to departments on global, go to parts, select material returns pc302 you may need to launch application if not in your short cuts.
look for the application number that matches your return paperwork (top right). you will then have to select how many totes and loose you have.
once selected just print out the pc302 & the labels. apply labels to totes and loose parts

hopefully this helps
gmparts1231231

Postby AlanHomes » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:33 pm

gmparts1231231 wrote:hi, label all the parts with the return labels, count number of totes & number of loose (pieces that won't fit in totes).example 1 tote and 3 loose
go to departments on global, go to parts, select material returns pc302 you may need to launch application if not in your short cuts.
look for the application number that matches your return paperwork (top right). you will then have to select how many totes and loose you have.
once selected just print out the pc302 & the labels. apply labels to totes and loose parts

hopefully this helps

Make sure to print out two copies of your PC-302, sign both copies. The driver will leave a copy with his signature. Keep it with your copies of the packing lists. In the morning you should receive an e-mail conformation of pickup, keep a copy with the signed 302 and packing lists. Hopefully soon you should see a credit memo in your daily invoices referencing the return application number.

If for some reason you do not see your credit in a reasonable amount of time, that is your backup. You can scan and e-mail them to an address that I have somewhere with a polite note, "Where are my credits" .
AlanHomes

Postby ShawnT3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Thanks for your help everyone
ShawnT3

Return to Parts Managers