PDC 33 = AMAZON FACILITY

Re: PDC 33 = AMAZON FACILITY

Postby AlanHomes » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:51 am

Here is the sad part about the Amazon warehouses that is now policy until they are emptied out. Customer orders a part overnight that is stocked at 033 or another GM warehouse. It will write to 033, does not matter if another warehouse has stock. It will not ship overnight. Still waiting on two orders for stranded vehicles that wrote to 033 even though our local PDC shows stock. Called our local PDC, they are pissed off also. All their dealers are calling raising havoc about this.
AlanHomes

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:04 pm

AlanHomes wrote:Here is the sad part about the Amazon warehouses that is now policy until they are emptied out. Customer orders a part overnight that is stocked at 033 or another GM warehouse. It will write to 033, does not matter if another warehouse has stock. It will not ship overnight. Still waiting on two orders for stranded vehicles that wrote to 033 even though our local PDC shows stock. Called our local PDC, they are pissed off also. All their dealers are calling raising havoc about this.

I recently talked to my local about the same thing and honestly, it sounds stupid. If they want to get rid of the stock at 033, take them off our chains and just ship out all the parts equally to all of the other facilities. I hate chatting in or calling DPAC about a 033 issue. They always sound annoyed with the 033 warehouse themselves. If they charge you freight on an overnight order, file a claim on it. I have yet for it to happen to me, but, just keep that in mind just in case it happens.
FairyGodMother

Postby AlanHomes » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:49 pm

Received a part yesterday that I had ordered overnight from 033. It only took a week and was shipped UPS ground.
AlanHomes

Postby jaybird62 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:53 pm

AlanHomes wrote:Received a part yesterday that I had ordered overnight from 033. It only took a week and was shipped UPS ground.

i have been told by numerous agents that 033 will never ship anything overnight.. ever..
jaybird62

Postby PartsDanager » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:31 pm

well its a good thing they refer parts that have a CSO3 flag to 33 then, huh? /s
PartsDanager

Postby jaybird62 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:58 pm

PartsDanager wrote:well its a good thing they refer parts that have a CSO3 flag to 33 then, huh? /s

that is what i told them... i was looking at it in global with a ovn marked as yes..

he said it will never happen. they are not set up to do that. so the ovn y is completely false on 033
jaybird62

Postby Denise Trimble » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:50 pm

I dislike this whole Crapazon mess. I am, however, getting a few old backorders cleared up even if it is with questionable quality parts. No surprise on the quality, GM has been peddling junk for years. Most of you have sold more than one valve cover over the last ten years; trucks and cars; plus many other GM brainstorm band-aids. I especially like those campaigns with no part numbers (like the headlight diffuser tape recall) so they're not as easily traced. I digress.

DFOAB is posting a lot of complaints, but no actual resolutions.
Only:
"​If you have an account with Amazon, you can include those details into your account.
Should you have any other questions regarding 033, please email amazon......"

Someday, I hope they get what they give.
Denise Trimble

Postby jaybird62 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:I dislike this whole Crapazon mess. I am, however, getting a few old backorders cleared up even if it is with questionable quality parts. No surprise on the quality, GM has been peddling junk for years. Most of you have sold more than one valve cover over the last ten years; trucks and cars; plus many other GM brainstorm band-aids. I especially like those campaigns with no part numbers (like the headlight diffuser tape recall) so they're not as easily traced. I digress.

DFOAB is posting a lot of complaints, but no actual resolutions.
Only:
"​If you have an account with Amazon, you can include those details into your account.
Should you have any other questions regarding 033, please email amazon......"

Someday, I hope they get what they give.

agree... and we are in a bad situation... our physical address is wrong.. most of these parts come usps.. we are a rural dealer about 10 miles from our post office... post office told me until we get our address changed ( will never happen) they were going to start refusing all amazon shipments...
jaybird62

Postby FairyGodMother » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:10 am

So I was told one thing one day another thing another day and borderline confused here. A superivsor told me today that it is going to be a for sure full on facility, but I have had chat agents tell me it won't be. The chat agents I have talked to many times before, this suprevisor I have never heard of ever. So I don't know what is going on but from what many chat agents have told me, it is a temporary facility and they are sending all orders there that have stock including overnight orders to get rid of the stock so they can close it. I want to say I saw the same thing on global at one point, that one I am not quite so sure on but I feel like I did. So if we just kind of pull up our overalls and suck it up for a little bit longer and get as much of the stock out of 033 as fast as possible, we will soon be rid of this nightmare.
FairyGodMother

Postby 2longinparts » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:05 pm

Crapazon mess is right. CSO ordered a catalytic converter yesterday for a car down in shop. Our facing PDC 007 had stock. But the order pushed to 033. :roll:
2longinparts

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers