PDC 33 = AMAZON FACILITY

Re: PDC 33 = AMAZON FACILITY

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm

This may be a question for FairyGodMother:
When I get a voicemail, with a tracking number for a part coming from Facility 33, how do I track it? The part does not show shipped, (only written) in PWB+, nor has it been invoiced (as the answerback states). The Amazon Facility tracking number given seems to only be able to be accessed by the Amazon account holder. I ask, because only some of these shipments are visible in PWB+>Order Management>Shipments, but not all.
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:12 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:This may be a question for FairyGodMother:
When I get a voicemail, with a tracking number for a part coming from Facility 33, how do I track it? The part does not show shipped, (only written) in PWB+, nor has it been invoiced (as the answerback states). The Amazon Facility tracking number given seems to only be able to be accessed by the Amazon account holder. I ask, because only some of these shipments are visible in PWB+>Order Management>Shipments, but not all.

It depends on the order information, usually DPAC can track them fairly quickly. Have you tried the dedicated method? Using the shipment number and your dealer code on the dedicated website might pull it up. I would have to have an actual order to try the methods I know of.
FairyGodMother

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pm

I am unfamiliar with the "dedicated method". Please elaborate, FairyGodMother.
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:53 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:I am unfamiliar with the "dedicated method". Please elaborate, FairyGodMother.

There is a website, let me grab it from my bookmarks, that I was sent by one of the chat people. I want to say it was Angela but I spend so much time on the phone and chat with DPAC I could be wrong. You put the shipment number into the left box, and your dealer code into the right box.

Okay so it isn't allowing me to post the link like normal so I split it in half. Copy the top part and then keep going until you get to the bottom and make sure there is no spaces between the two.

xms.
mygmcca.
com
/search/
DealerSearch

If that doesn't work, chat in and ask them for the dedicated tracking website and I am sure they will give it to you.
FairyGodMother

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 pm

Thank you for the assistance, FairyGodMother, however this time it did not work. The DPAC chat will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes, thanks again.
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:29 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:Thank you for the assistance, FairyGodMother, however this time it did not work. The DPAC chat will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes, thanks again.

Anytime! Hopefully they can find it for you. I just had to chat with one this morning and she found me some information on my order since my paper came in basically blank so I had no idea what it was.
FairyGodMother

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:11 pm

It is a long story, but the rest of my order appeared today. I did notice, in DFOAB, there is a "help desk mailbox" for submitting the Amazon "issues": amazon dot mcf at gm dot com. If any of you have had success with it, please let us know. I'm interested to find out what GM will say, in 15 months, when I return a RIM item with no Official GM security parts label but it has a little white Amazon pick label stuck to it. This is a vortex.
Denise Trimble

Postby last8please » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

have already received 27 shipments from 33 and waiting on another 41.
last8please

Postby AlanHomes » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:21 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:It is a long story, but the rest of my order appeared today. I did notice, in DFOAB, there is a "help desk mailbox" for submitting the Amazon "issues": amazon dot mcf at gm dot com. If any of you have had success with it, please let us know. I'm interested to find out what GM will say, in 15 months, when I return a RIM item with no Official GM security parts label but it has a little white Amazon pick label stuck to it. This is a vortex.

Received a part that I did not order. No packing slip. Sent in an inquiry to the above mentioned e-mail, will see what happens. Without a packing slip with an order number or shipment number the question is how to file an overage claim.

Our DMA really got pissed off when I asked if GM was going to follow Amazons shipping example. Parts that I have been invoiced for a few days ago are showing up in an excellent timely manner.
AlanHomes

Postby AlanHomes » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:30 pm

AlanHomes wrote:
Denise Trimble wrote:It is a long story, but the rest of my order appeared today. I did notice, in DFOAB, there is a "help desk mailbox" for submitting the Amazon "issues": amazon dot mcf at gm dot com. If any of you have had success with it, please let us know. I'm interested to find out what GM will say, in 15 months, when I return a RIM item with no Official GM security parts label but it has a little white Amazon pick label stuck to it. This is a vortex.

Received a part that I did not order. No packing slip. Sent in an inquiry to the above mentioned e-mail, will see what happens. Without a packing slip with an order number or shipment number the question is how to file an overage claim.

Our DMA really got pissed off when I asked if GM was going to follow Amazons shipping example. Parts that I have been invoiced for a few days ago are showing up in an excellent timely manner.

Got a response from the Amazon help desk. There is a TBA number on the box/envelope, send a picture of that to them and let the investigation begin. Hopefully my flip phone has a camera feature. If not I still have a view camera at home that uses 4" X 5" sheets of film.
AlanHomes

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers