WORST GM PDC's

WORST GM PDC's

Postby Parts007 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 am

it is a shame that we cannot force our orders to other PDC's that will actually ship our parts. Instead, they write to facilities where they wait and wait. My top 3 worse PDC's are ranked as follows.

1. 058
2. 075
3. 001
Attachments
058.png
058.png (63.18 KiB) Viewed 443 times
Parts007

Re: WORST GM PDC's

Postby GM prts mgr. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:41 pm

But the global connect message we received yesterday states :roll: :

As of March 20, 2024, Order Shipment Ranges for U.S. PPs, PDCs, and RDCs are as follows:

Facility OVN CSO DRO
Willow Run 058 1 Day Behind Standard At or Near Standard At or Near Standard
Ypsilanti 087 1 Day Behind Standard At or Near Standard At or Near Standard
All other U.S. PPs, PDCs, and RDCs At or Near Standard At or Near Standard At or Near Standard

​Standard for OVN orders placed before cut-off is typically to pick and ship same day.
Standard for CSO orders is approximately up to 48 hours to ship.
Standard for DRO orders is approximately up to 72 hours to ship.

We are ovn ordering stock from these PDCs. Even the ones that if you cso order they require a spac case.
That is the only way they ship "some" of these part numbers. Some ship normally I believe.
Total guessing game. GM really needs to communicate what is going on.
GM prts mgr.

Postby Denise Trimble » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm

LET'S CALL IT "058-Willow Crawl" (credit to one of our owners)

I ordered parts from 058 on Feb. 2nd. Still waiting. DPAC chatted twice, since I am unable to SPAC them in because I receive the error message "Quantity on order exceeds the usage for this VIN". The agent even tried to upgrade the order, last time, herself. Then she said " There are plenty in Willow Run facility. If your order is urgent, you may to cancel your backorder and OVN them (at your expense)." These are seat belt extenders for a 2024 Trax. Not terribly urgent, however the customer has a bad hip and can't twist to easily latch his seat belt.
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:05 pm

They wanted all these raises and benefits yet 6 months after they threw their little tempter tamtrums they are still behind. 058 is a joke, the rest are still "experiencing delays". Like come on.
FairyGodMother

Return to Parts Managers