D2D Link Purchases

D2D Link Purchases

Postby Torgy » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

I think that there needs to be some more training for dealers who are not properly processing or neglecting to process D2D link orders. I have had countless orders that never get opened, or if they do they never get processed. They sit in the "working on" status forever. Either sell the part or cancel the damn order so that we can search elsewhere. If I have to call you to ask you to process the order, then that defeats the entire process of D2D Link.

Sorry, but this frustrates me.
Torgy

Re: D2D Link Purchases

Postby AlanHomes » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

I agree. How many times have I called, "Did somebody see this order"? and get a response of "The parts manager is on vacation this week" or "The person that keeps an eye on D-D is in the crapper".
AlanHomes

Re: D2D Link Purchases

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm

AlanHomes wrote:I agree. How many times have I called, "Did somebody see this order"? and get a response of "The parts manager is on vacation this week" or "The person that keeps an eye on D-D is in the crapper".

This is so true... I can't even count high enough to cover the amount of times I have to call the other dealer and be like "Hey, you have my SPAC case in limbo, can you either finish it or cancel it so someone else can take it?!" It is so annoying. And that is even if they answer! Sometimes I spend the entire day trying to get ahold of someone and I get either no answer anywhere, or the person who is handling this suddenly went missing.
FairyGodMother

Return to Parts Managers