PARTS WORK BENCH PLUS DAILY INVOICES

PARTS WORK BENCH PLUS DAILY INVOICES

Postby Brasco » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:31 pm

Is there a way to when you select all on the invoices screen for it to print every detail all at once instead of having to open up each invoice one by one and print the entire details? It was so much easier in EPIC for me, thanks guys.
Brasco

Re: PARTS WORK BENCH PLUS DAILY INVOICES

Postby smoyer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:34 pm

rite next to invoice number to the left is a box check that and it will print all of them at once
smoyer

Postby jaybird62 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:35 pm

the top bar above the invoices , where it says invoice number, check that box..
jaybird62

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:01 pm

Brasco wrote:Is there a way to when you select all on the invoices screen for it to print every detail all at once instead of having to open up each invoice one by one and print the entire details? It was so much easier in EPIC for me, thanks guys.

Like others have said, go to invoices, click the box next to each one you want to print (I just pull up the days worth at the beginning of the next day to avoid any sneaking in on me and then I can just click the select all box at the top) then at the top above all the boxes select print selected. Make sure when it pops up to select "Print Details with Summary and Notes". It will print it from that point. I print landscape and save them as a PDF in a folder for the month saved as the date in the format of MM-DD-YYYY. It goes Invoices ---> Year ---> Month ---> then that is where my PDF is saved along with a copy of each one individually in the electronic customer file. I also like to have hard copies in my customer file in my drawers behind me in case I need to pull it. Once we are done with a customer I save all teh hard copies in my archived drawers. My office is filled with files.
FairyGodMother

Postby Brasco » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:51 pm

Yes I know about the select all button, the problem is that it just prints that it does not print the version with all the details, only does if I select each one at a time then the all details pops up but if I just hit select all it just prints the numbers selected without any details if that makes sense.
Brasco

Postby Brasco » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:54 pm

I figured it out thanks guys
Brasco

Return to Parts Managers