ADP ALLIANCE

ADP ALLIANCE

Postby IDAHO » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:28 pm

ANY BODY ON ADP ALLIANCE IF SO DO YOU LIKE IT
IDAHO

ADP ALLIANCE

Postby tjsmith » Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:15 pm

I am on Alliance. It is a Windows based program, which means you do not have the same reports & features as the most dealers have that are on R&R or ADP Elite etc.... It is a simple system, & very easy to use. For a small dealer I see it working just fine, but a larger dealer I would not waste my time.
To answer your question...I do like it.

[This message has been edited by tjsmith (edited 10-07-2002).]

tjsmith

ADP ALLIANCE

Postby jrcal » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:51 pm

We have had Alliance for four years now and although ADP took a long time to work out all the bugs, I must say I like the system now. Most of the reports ARE available to us in Alliance and I see no reason a large dealership would not like the programs offered in the Windows environment. I have found that a Windows PC running Alliance to offer much more versatility for the user. With so much of GM info on the web these days Alliance on a PC is a better tool that a dumb terminal in my opinion.

JC

jrcal

ADP ALLIANCE

Postby fletchparts » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:16 am

We have had Alliance for about 18 months. I have 4 Franchises and 7 terminals in our parts department. Our experience has been very poor. It may work for a small dealer but not a multi franchise. The system is not user friendly and we have problems continualy. Thier training is nonexistant. When you call for support (all our terminalls have thier number posted on them)it is nearly impossible to get through. You must always leave a message for them to call back. Since we have had this system at least 50% of my time is spent chasing problems. Thier SOR system is poor at best. As far as thier reports go, they are all fixed, no customizing, and most of them are either not accurate or of little use. This system requires a lot of hands on maintenence.Very time consuming. They will tell you that the problems will be corrected with the next release, from my expierience all this does is fix 1 problem and create 3 more.

I don't like it.
fletchparts

Return to Parts Managers