GM's D2D Express

GM's D2D Express

Postby jimt01 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:18 am

i agree with the alert something more than just the flashing express logo. I dont know if it would work but something audible like an IM log-on would work.
jimt01

GM's D2D Express

Postby DRCROMER » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:35 am

In our area wholesale is an average of cost +12 to 15 %...GM pays the shipping so its no big deal...We have gotten 5 sales in two days...thats a lot better then under the old plan...It is just like any other wholesale sale...money is money..every little bit helps gross.
DRCROMER

GM's D2D Express

Postby 69mach1 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:49 am

parts guy, thats whats it all about
think about it if you had a employee that say makes 60,000-70,000 plus benefits pulling your parts what would you pay someone else to do the same , the big picture gm is saving money on this otherwise they would not do it.its not a favor to the dealer its bottom line to them.
69mach1

GM's D2D Express

Postby gully » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:33 pm

I cant believe that the General has made us so money hungry by taking everything away from us!!!

We are sitting watching emails and listening for our cell phones to ring just to drop everything and race to get a lousy 13% gross sale on a part. How productive is that? Its pretty pathetic in my book!

I have not got one sale! Screw it!!!
gully

GM's D2D Express

Postby gmtoypartsguy » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:18 pm

So far today I am 0 for 25. That would get me kicked out of the majors!!!!!!!!
gmtoypartsguy

GM's D2D Express

Postby jimt01 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:05 pm

Hey "gm" i don't feel to bad today I was 0 for 5 and thought I was doing bad. Thanks for making me feel better
jimt01

GM's D2D Express

Postby Richard » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:04 am

So far, I have missed these in the last 2 days. 489199, 491511, 495252 (none are good part #'s in my system).

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 08-24-2005).]

Richard

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:59 am

I have my notifications option set to e-mail me. So far I have not got one e-mail. I got an e-mail. Should I stay logged in to 2d2link and will an alert flash when a part is needed that is showing in my inventory?

Thanks
wellzy
wellzy

GM's D2D Express

Postby Parts007 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:17 pm

Wellzy,

When you get the e-mail notification, you MUST refresh your D2D screen immediately to see the order.

I have installed MSN messenger on my comp, which is connected to my e-mail. This gives me a sound notification (BEEP), when I get an e-mail. It is instantaneous.

Hope this helps.

Tony
Parts007

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:26 pm

I have MSN messenger installed also. I'm not getting any e-mails period. I recieved an e-mail monday from OEConnection telling me I was up and operational (and I got the booklet in the mail), but still nothing.

wellzy
wellzy

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers