GM's D2D Express

GM's D2D Express

Postby jimt01 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:31 pm

"wellzy" are you receiving ANY emails?
jimt01

GM's D2D Express

Postby DRCROMER » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:53 pm

yOU HAVE TO GO ONLINE TO D2D AND SET UP THE NOTIFICATION...I GET 15 TO 20 EMAILS A DAY
DRCROMER

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:02 pm

DRCROMER - As i said in my prior post, I did set it up to notify me via e-mail.

jim- No, I'm not getting any eimails. I just went in and double checked my setup and everything looks fine. Before the switch I was getting 4-5 sprint requests per day. I'll try to call them and see what I did wrong.
wellzy

GM's D2D Express

Postby jimt01 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:14 pm

"Well" send me an email from the one you have set up in express..."ruheparts@hotmail.com" and make sure your outgoing is working and i will try and reply
jimt01

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:45 pm

on its way jim
wellzy

GM's D2D Express

Postby Tschube » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:45 pm

Wellzy,
If your computers on a network and your using your work email address. there could be a delay. If your server has an email spam or virus program it takes time to scrub the email before it gets to your work station.
Tschube

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:09 pm

My work e-mail is run through spam control, so I use my home one. My home e-mail addy delivers SPAM, but marks it. I sent an e-mail to support. I'll keep you posted.
wellzy

GM's D2D Express

Postby jimt01 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:26 pm

"Well" just so that you know I still haven't received it and look at the time stamp.....could be part of the problem
jimt01

GM's D2D Express

Postby homesleym » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:08 pm

If you are using a Hotmail account there can occasionally be delays. I have used Hotmail for 3 years and have noticed delays of up to 4 hours.

------------------
homesleym

GM's D2D Express

Postby wellzy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:37 am

jim
It was returned to me from hotmail. I use the address all day long to send and recive e-mail, so it should be fine. I'll send you another one now.

wellzy

Previous

Return to Parts Managers