Run Thru The Whse

Run Thru The Whse

Postby OLDPARTSGUY » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:53 pm

Just watched the cd the general sent me. Is this propaganda affecting anyones buying practices? Kinda reminds me of the wagon peddlers that call wanting to sell you delco at high prices and send you gift cards etc
Prices sell parts. I think if the general wants us to buy from them they should lower their prices.

just needed to vent... again
OLDPARTSGUY

Run Thru The Whse

Postby jimt01 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:45 am

Yea its affecting my buying...
WDs are getting more business
jimt01

Run Thru The Whse

Postby Parts007 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:13 am

I love that response Jim, you've made my morning...

How about the $1,000 Goodwrench Cup enrollment fee. Pay more money so you can buy from GM! Gotta love it!

Parts007

Run Thru The Whse

Postby TRUPERT » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:39 pm

My CD made a run to the trash can!!!
Next thing GM will send us electronic
Target Order Pads!!!

Tom

------------------
TRUPERT

Run Thru The Whse

Postby jimt01 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:36 pm

Hey Parts...just speaking the truth. I have two WD's that is giving me better discount and no stipulations on what i can/can't (delco wise) send back. They both take back obsolete delco and give me more than GM
jimt01

Run Thru The Whse

Postby LIFESENTENCE » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:59 pm

JMT, my previous employer does a pretty decent job. The discount doesn't equal all the kickbacks that GM gives, but it's enough to make a good profit. And, they don't make you jump through a ring of fire to return parts.

I guess WD's are like dealerships, they're not all the same.
LIFESENTENCE

Run Thru The Whse

Postby jimt01 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:04 pm

Rob your previous employer is great about the returns but has a lower discount, which I will take since my WD with a higher discount is also trying to take my wholesale delco business. Gotta love it
jimt01

Return to Parts Managers