Dealer Tire and their program

Postby ringle1 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:44 pm

Anybody use these guys? www.dealertire.com
ringle1

Postby Jon » Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:01 pm

We have purchased from Dealer Tire for several years. It's been up and down, often they have the best price around, occasionally they're not even close. Lately they have moved our dedicated account rep to another position so we haven't done too much with them, maybe their focus is changing with the push to dealertire.com. We are 2 to 3 days away from their nearest warehouse, that is probably the biggest obstacle to our doing more business in the long run.
Jon

Postby ToyotaPro » Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:49 pm

Toyota has just gone to a new tire program and Dealertire is handling the distribution. Prices are reasonable. I order tires by 10am and have them by 3pm the same day. If not in the phila wharehouse, they are Ups to me frieght free. have not had any problems at all other than availability on some dunlops.
ToyotaPro

Postby Steven1319 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 2:37 pm

I have been using Dealer Tire for some time now. At first the rep would come see me and everything was great. Then all of a sudden I no longer had a rep. It took some time to get it worked out, but I would not use anyone else. If I order by 10am I get them delivered around 3pm. The local tire distributors can not come close to there pricing.
Steven1319

Postby Mark Burnett » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:05 am

Fortunately we have a Dealer Tire warehouse here in Dallas.
My regional rep is great and the sales lady I order from has very good tire knowledge..
I used to use several tire dealers for my tires but now I usually only have to make one call.
Mark Burnett

Return to Parts Managers