Wholesale/Fleet Reimbursement

Postby Inkman » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:55 am

Can someone explain to me the difference between claiming wholesale comp. from Chrysler, and claiming fleet comp. and how to go about collecting the fleet money? We've been collecting wholesale comp. for years, but I've never known how to collect fleet reimbursement. We still do it using the wholesale comp. form and submitting by key-punching every month.
Thank you.
Inkman
Inkman

Postby jdaniel » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:46 pm

It's been a few years since I did Mopar comp, but I don't think the rules have changed much, just the submission procedures- to collect fleet comp the customer must be a registered fleet with DCX. The claims were similar to regular wholesale comp, but you have to use the customer's DCX fleet number instead of the dealer assigned id. Your rep should be able to help you find the master fleet list. It should be on DealerConnect somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Jack
jdaniel

Postby robert1 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:23 pm

YES IN DEALER CONNECT YOU CAN SUBMIT FOR FLEET COMP.
robert1

Postby byoung » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:44 pm

GO TO PAGE 2 OF THE MOPAR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL AND IT WILL DEFINE "FLEET CUSTOMERS", THEN GO TO DEALER CONNECT, "WHOLESALE/FLEET COMPENSATION, THEN CLAIM ENTRY, AND THAT SHOULD GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED.

JACK DANIEL IS CORRECT, YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER THE FLEET ACCOUNT WITH MOPAR. THE REQUEST ADDRESS IS ALSO LISTED ON PAGE 2.

[This message has been edited by byoung (edited 07-08-2003).]

byoung

Return to Parts Managers