Warranty Labor Rate Increase

Warranty Labor Rate Increase

Postby lochstein » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello-

We are looking to get a warranty labor rate increase; has anyone here used a 3rd-party company to mine the data in your ROs, or have you found a way in your DMS to select ROs that meet your manufacturer's criteria? We are Toyota/ADP.

Thanks!
lochstein

Re: Warranty Labor Rate Increase

Postby Alexf2k9 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:51 am

I haven't used a 3rd party company, and I am not aware of any way to use the DMS to select ro's. I work for Nissan, not Toyota so what I did might not work for you. When I got a labor rate increase we pulled 100 consecutive Repair orders (threw out all internal and warranty only repair orders) until I had 100 CP ro's. I then prepared a report of our ELR for all 100 Ro's, did a Labor Rate survey for all the surrounding dealers and submitted it to the Manufacture. They increased our warranty labor rate from $107/hr to $115 per hour.
Alexf2k9

Postby WMILER » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:57 pm

I have used an outside company to pull a report and pick the ros I needed to do the labor rate increase and it works for any manufacture.

We are using Dynatron reporting at the moment and it has that feature in it.

MIles
WMILER

Postby Stevenspeaking » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Do you have DSDA showing in the fastlane in the search feature? If so after clicking DSDA document search click on the binoculars at the top to browse the folders. There you can find a pdf copy of all the customer copies of all the invoices. If you need the accounting copy you may have to get the office staff involved.
sbrittain@mcgovernauto dot com
Stevenspeaking

Postby lochstein » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:11 pm

We cant thank you guys enough! We have been using Dynatron for a few months now and the results are amazing regarding all of their features! Thanks again for the DSDA tip!
lochstein

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers