Xtime Engage

Xtime Engage

Postby KLINK » Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Anyone using tablets with X-Time and CDK for service write-up?
KLINK

Re: Xtime Engage

Postby nineball » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:01 pm

no but i have been using it for GM, if CDK uses dealer tire to supply tires part of it will work but they still cannot push payments to DMS so i will be shutting it down until they get it fixed
nineball

Re: Xtime Engage

Postby btk » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Hey Klink,

We use them here..... I little resistance from the long time advisors, I like it and most advisors are ok with it.... I think the biggest downfall is you still have to go in and generate a repair order after you perform write up with the tablet, there are other companies that have tablets and will actually generate a real repair order once complete, so it does create extra work for the advisors and they must be careful not to forget that they still need to generate a repair order at some point, and if you have a lot of waiters and depending on your process, it is just as quick if not quicker to just take customer inside and generate a repair order. We are a Honda store with a lot of express and waiters and if I had to do it again I would have chosen a company that can generate a real CDK repair order. I think if it was able to generate a CDK repair order with the tablet, it would have received an entirely different response from my advisors.
btk

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers