Member vs. Junior Member

Member vs. Junior Member

Postby robc » Thu Apr 15, 1999 10:18 am

I am posting this because a few have asked why some people are shown as a "member" of this board, while others are a "junior member."

The answer is easy ... Junior members are upgraded to full members after 10 posts on this board.

It helps me, as a moderator, to know whether a post is coming from a "newbee" or a "veteran". I normally don't look at because I recognize many of your names, but there may come a time as the board grows in members where I'll rely on it more.

My recommendation: Become a member as soon as possible I'd love to see everyone posting at least 10 times. Given that these forums are viewed several thousand times a month I know there are of a lot of you out there not participating. Get involved! Help out when you can! And, if you have a question post it! There are very few places on the net reserved for automotive dealership discussions, so take advantage of them.

------------------
** Rob, Editor WD&S **
Help is only a message post away!
robc@dealersedge.com
robc

Member vs. Junior Member

Postby Michael White » Sat Apr 17, 1999 8:13 pm

why not have a VIP member for someone with 20 or more. Just for kicks. You have several members at or close to this now. Have a "best response topic" of the year contest. It is surprising how some good topics have no responses and others have lots.

Mike White

------------------

[This message has been edited by Michael White (edited 04-17-99).]

Michael White

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers