R&R 3618 report

R&R 3618 report

Postby wayne » Mon Nov 08, 1999 5:19 pm

Those of you that use 3618 I am sure have faced the same problems that I do. 3618 doesn't allow for the user to seperate hourly paid tech's from FRH techs, also when you give the report out so the techs can compare the flag time to payroll it shows their hourly rate. I tried to generate a report from 6910 to pull just FRH techs and not show the rate of pay, it's impossible I called R&R and they say they need more request for change before they will make a software enhancement. If you use 3618 I urge you to call R&R and ask for the changes.

Thanks
Wayne
wayne

R&R 3618 report

Postby MARY SHERICK » Tue Nov 09, 1999 7:35 am

IF YOU USE THE TECHNICIAN TIMECARD FOR TECHNICIANS, INSTEAD OF FOR PAYROLL, IT DOES NOT SHOW THE RATE, IT JUST SHOWS THE TIME FLAGGED. THIS REPORT IS NOT PERFECT, BUT IT DOES HELP PROTECT PRIVACY.
MARY SHERICK

R&R 3618 report

Postby SDAWSON » Tue Nov 09, 1999 1:51 pm

Mary is right all you should be concerned with is the flaged or billed hours. so if you run the time for techs it will not show the rate. You may want to look at haveing your hourly techs show as flat rate for costing purposes and making a payroll adjustmeent to unapplied time for the balance of any hours. sometimes haveing an hourly employ set up in r&r as an hourly employee in techand advisors can affect a few different reports
SDAWSON

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers