Nissan Rep at his Best

Nissan Rep at his Best

Postby 69mach1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

Our Nissan Rep had his vehicle in our shop yesterday for a minor repair, besides his oil change monitor on, and air filter plugged , in which he declined both service's i wonder what quick lube center he is going to............. what a piece of work
69mach1

Nissan Rep at his Best

Postby robc » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:10 am

Really and he gave no explanation like - "I like to do my own maintenance" or "I am turning it in at the end of the week"?

It never fails how many of our "partners" use outside providers like Autozone for their corporate fleet. If nothing else it is just bad karma ... if you make your living off a business then you should support that business.
robc

Re: Nissan Rep at his Best

Postby NissanWill » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 am

Heck,
All you have to do is go to 360, and find the thread where all sorts of PMs and SMs are talking about all the warranty work that is "subleted" out to rental companies alone to see how far this goes. One of the biggest we have going on in our area now is the OCS recalls, and they are allowing and sending out service tools for these places to do that work....their excuse? We would be overloaded if they brought their fleet out to us to get us to do the warranty work.

Its a joke most of the time. All this talk about retention, yet they can't and won't retain themselves and their employees. Makes me wonder where they really sit sometime.
NissanWill

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers