Chrysler warranty transfer

Postby mopar » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 pm

Can anyone tell how to have tech id# transfer from DMS to Chrysler Dealer Connect. IEN as to want or where they link.
No one I've talked to at either company is able to help. R&R era DMS. Have tried last 4 of sin in 0551 factory or does dealer connect need to reflect IEN
mopar

Postby Lhansen » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 am

When entering the employee information into the "my personnel" screen of DealerConnect, make sure the job position code shows "technician". When entering the warranty claim, you willthen be able to choose from a pull down list of technicians names. The actual social or user id does not automoatically transfer, but all you need to do is choose the tech name. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Linda

------------------
Linda Graham Hansen
Auto Dealer Focus
www.autodealerfocus.com
Lhansen

Postby neelraf » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 am

The EIN number is the inhouse number you use for your tech, if the tech number is 3 digits add a zero to the beginning of the number. For example if your techs number is 351, then the EIN number is 0351. Hope this helps. This is changed on the dealer connect website under My Dealership->Administration->My personnel->SID User Management->Modify Access Rights. Once you pull up the tech the first screen it brings you to at the very bottom asks for the EIN. This is where you enter it. Hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by neelraf (edited 09-23-2006).]

neelraf

Re: Chrysler warranty transfer

Postby WorldO » Wed May 04, 2016 10:54 am

The actual social or user id does not automoatically transfer, but all you need to do is choose the tech name. Let me know if you have any more questions????
WorldO

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers