Arkona DMS

Arkona DMS

Postby jclausen » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:47 pm

Is anyone out there using Arkona for their DMS? I've heard a lot of good things about Arkona for parts, how's it working for service? Your honest opinion would be appreciated.
jclausen

Arkona DMS

Postby bsilcox » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:00 pm

Same here looking for any feed-back for these service for the entire dealership.

Thanks;

------------------
Robert "Bob" L. Silcox
bsilcox

Arkona DMS

Postby Richard » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 am

We have been an ARKONA cliet for approx 2 yrs now. We came from EDS, so there wasn't a major problem. ARKONA will usually help you find a dealer close to you to visit.
Richard

Arkona DMS

Postby partstime » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:44 pm

Been 12 months on arkona and it is very user friendly but they are very slow to react when you have to create a case file for them to investigate and give a return phone call. I am a parts manager
partstime

Arkona DMS

Postby sermgreby » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:21 pm

We have been on Arkona for almost 6 years. The systyem works well. As was stated in a earlier post they can be slow responding to a request for something and their grwoth has caused the assistance line to be slow also. The help they give you can be shaky at times but I also ran into that when we were on Reynolds. The standard reports are very good. The data retention is lifetime. The markleting side is weak but they just redid a report for me that works real well for what I wanted. As far as I know none of the majors can even come close on price.

------------------
Sermgreby
sermgreby

Arkona DMS

Postby JKcars » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:43 am

Any of you guys ever look at this companies financials? If this was my dealership I would be out of business. How many years can they go without making any money?
JKcars

Arkona DMS

Postby fburrows » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:19 pm

JKcars:

I am not sure where you are looking. Arkona is and has been profitable. They have a P/E ratio of 11. Since they are a stock company their financial information is public.
fburrows

Arkona DMS

Postby JKcars » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:09 pm

I am looking at their annual report and quartely filings....they made $3600 last quarter. Being profitable is relative. Look at their debt!
JKcars

Arkona DMS

Postby DW2WIN » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:48 pm

JKcars:

You made the same idiotic comments on a separate post. You ought to learn to read financial instead of continuing to spread misstatements. Look up the reply post made to you in the 'ARCONA' post.
DW2WIN

Arkona DMS

Postby fclevenger » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

Worst system I have EVER used. Have used system since October. No one in the dealership likes it.
fclevenger

Next

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers