Quick Lube accounting

Quick Lube accounting

Postby Jim Steele » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:26 pm

While we're on the subject of Quick Lubes, is there a low cost/no cost way to get Quick Lube data into our DMS (Reynolds)? I'd rather not pay anymore than we already are.
Jim Steele

Quick Lube accounting

Postby topdog » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:47 pm

What type of data are you talking about?
topdog

Quick Lube accounting

Postby Jim Steele » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am

Same data I get now from Reynolds for my regular service business: creating and closing repair orders, financial reports, tracking technicians efficiency, etc. but I don't want to pay extra to the DMS vendor to add this module.
Jim Steele

Quick Lube accounting

Postby slapenta » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Jim,
The 3312 "Technician Recap" report is the one of the most valuable, yet most under-utilized standard performance reports. However, this powerful report is only associated with the Reynolds electronic/technician dispatching applications. Reynolds 3312 report will manage your technician productivity and efficiency performance daily, weekly and monthly...in real time. A great tool used for performance coaching and mentoring!
Steve LaPenta
slapenta

Quick Lube accounting

Postby topdog » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 pm

We're on ADP and use seperate labor types to distinguish Quick Lane from the main shop. Each QL team has their own advisor number and tech number. We monitor and report based off labor type, tech and advisor number. ADP has a Quick RO program but the set up was very time consuming so we came up with a different way on our own. We've been using it for 3 years with out a problem. As far as creating the ROs , they pull from the same file as the main shop but are reported by the advisor number.
topdog

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers