Internet Advertising for service and parts

Internet Advertising for service and parts

Postby Steve at Honda » Fri Sep 03, 1999 2:11 pm

I am looking for feed back from Service and parts managers about your coupons on your web sites. Do you think its a good idea for a central web site for all dealership service and parts coupons. I mean you can buy a car from a number of dealers thru places like autobytel and webauto why not a place were our customers can get any dealers coupons. Our competition is not another dealer but the idependant. Let me know what you think or E-mail me at HONDASERV1@aol.com Thanks again
Steve at Honda

Re: Internet Advertising for service and parts

Postby Altemus55 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:46 am

Internet has completely changed the way marketing and advertising was done before. I can say that there are services like PPC and Google Adwords Campaign Management that help in advertising and promoting a business website or a product.
Altemus55

Postby ahmed11 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Thats great thread
ahmed11

Postby Asch08 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:46 am

Internet advertising is important for each and every business, as it’s an effective way to make the business visible to customers. Even text messages can serve as an advertising medium as many businesses promote their services through sms marketing. There are many agencies like the heymarket business texting service that can be hired for this purpose.
Asch08

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers