Free/Covered Maintenance CheatSheet?

Free/Covered Maintenance CheatSheet?

Postby jbaab » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm

With all of the covered maintenances that GM offers (i.e. - Experience Buick, CPO 2yr/30K, CPO 2yr/24K, 2013 GMC Sierra Pro-Grade, all 2014 MY), I am looking for a one-pager cheat sheet that my advisors can reference to keep this straight. I asked my DMA and he believes GM has one of these, but had no idea where.

Anyone out there have one or know if GM has one available before I waste my time creating one?
jbaab

Re: Free/Covered Maintenance CheatSheet?

Postby overlook » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:05 pm

This is the only one I know about. Go to Global Connect, find P&P Manuals and other Service/Parts Publications. If it's not already in your shortcuts click on "Edit", on next page click the arrow for "Service", on next page select "P&P Manuals and other Service/Parts Publications", click "Next", click "Save". If you don't have access to the "P&P Manuals and other Service/Parts Publications" on the "Service" screen you will probably have to get with the Dealer Global Connect Administrator to allow access. Once you have access and saved to your shortcuts click on it. Scroll down and you should find what your looking for.
overlook

Return to Service & Body Shop Managers