nissan warranty

nissan warranty

Postby gpnissan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:48 pm

we are a new nissan dealer in Canada and we are having a really hard time dealing with warranty. We are seeing a 75 to 80% suspended to facility rate on our submitted warranty claims. Even when we talk to line 2 on the warranty help desk and make the changes that they tell us to I still get about 50% of those suspeneded. When i do a pair and enter all the info ie. id # and approval # they still get suspended. I am from a different manufacturer and have no one at the dealership with any Nissan warranty experience, I am recieving less than no help from Nissan Canada. We have completed the online course that they provide (that helped very little). if there is anyone who could help me with this i would be forever in your debt. I find it hard to belive that all Nissan dealers are having the same problem.
gpnissan

nissan warranty

Postby robc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:04 am

Nissan claims are a nightmare, but your situation sounds a little extreme, even for them. Every consultant that has entered has worked on Nissan ends up leaving because it is real tough to make a living at it. My best advice is to find an experienced Nissan claims administrator from a 20-group/friendly dealer that you can borrow for a few hours every week to show you the ropes.
robc

nissan warranty

Postby Mike Pardini » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 pm

I've been doing Nissan warranty for about 10 years, not too many problems lately. But I also am the parts mgr. Big help. email me with questions and I will try to help. I don't know if Canada processes claims different than the US.

parts@dalandnissan.com
Mike Pardini

nissan warranty

Postby JoelS » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:50 pm

I am the service manager at a Nissan and Subaru store and tried my hand at warranty administration for about six months. Subaru is a piece of cake, but after about four months of dealing with Nissan's claim system I was ready to hang myself. I hired an experienced guy to do it.
JoelS

Return to Warranty Administrators