Eralink proceeding deals and trade in details ov/uv amounts

Eralink proceeding deals and trade in details ov/uv amounts

Postby Kitten » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:12 am

I am new to eralink and learning. The instructions I was given for processing deals and adding trade in details seem not to work for me..I am particularly having trouble with calculating the over value/ under value amount it doesn't seem to allow me to enter the amount in field line # 2 ( she has told to to press c and enter the z and enter which comes up as error) it doesn't work.when I go into c and enter through the ti selection to add in the trade ... I am ensuring that the value is in line 18 of process deal (0054) of the vehicle stock bought/sold but I think the whole thing might not be right in what I am doing. Can anyone please give me clear direction on how to do this right.. does anyone have a manual on eralink either?? I've googled and found nothing
Kitten

Re: Eralink proceeding deals and trade in details ov/uv amou

Postby Parts007 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:37 pm

R&R has website access for their manuals. Contact your system admin or IT Person for access.
Parts007

Re: Eralink proceeding deals and trade in details ov/uv amou

Postby Kitten » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:05 pm

Already have and they only sent me a manual for erapower not eralink. If anyone càn explain the process of adding the tradein with overvale or under value amount in processing the deal that would be amazing. Or send me a copy of the manual for eralink that also would be a dream come true
Kitten

Return to CFO, Controller & Office Manager