Tekion DMS and Multi-Company

Tekion DMS and Multi-Company

Postby imacdude » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:10 pm

We will be reviewing the Tekion DMS throughout this year.

One of the many reasons that we are still on CDK is that they are the only DMS that handles TRUE-Multi-Company, and multi-tiered accounting, including shared customer, vehicle, history, files. Perfect? No, but others just can't do it.

Are there any of the Forum Members on Tekion that could speak to whether they can handle multiple, multi-company environments? AR? AP? etc.. We have 10 accounting markets, 90 stores, and 25 collision centers.

Any help would be appreciated.
John Belen
Applications Manager
Asbury Automotive Group

The views and opinions expressed in my posts, are my own and have not been reviewed or approved by my employer, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of my employer.
imacdude

Re: Tekion DMS and Multi-Company

Postby skolb » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:42 pm

We are in the same position. Researching Tekion, information is hard to find. Any updates?
skolb

Postby Parts007 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Try asking this question on the Parts or Service Forum. There is much more traffic there. Then you can find out if anyone is using with multiple stores and go from there.
Parts007

Postby wa2evil » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:42 pm

We are 2 months in with Tekion-does it get any easier? Does it get better? Are people getting their issues resolved or does it become a vicious cycle of closing tickets and reopening new tickets for the same issues?
wa2evil

Postby 2022partsguy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:43 am

I am looking for feedback . We have 11 stores and want to know how’s it working for larger groups? Are you a parts wholesaler?
2022partsguy

Postby wa2evil » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:49 pm

I am an office manager. We have 2 stores that are on Tekion. I am also looking for more feedback 2022partsguy. We seem to be struggling with the simplest of things. I have read reviews where dealers are not happy. I am looking for other dealers to speak with to see what they are doing to make things work.
wa2evil

Return to CFO, Controller & Office Manager