Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby helpers1 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:07 am

Looking for other controllers who outsource their payroll to ADP - We began this service 04-05, and from an acctg standpoint, I'm less than pleased - my main beef? I don't like the way the payroll posts into accounting - not enough detail to see who is paid what without pulling payroll records from ADP that are basically kept in HR dept....like pulling teeth to get access. Anyone else have this service, and having a better experience than I am?
helpers1

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby Matt Parsons » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:51 am

Are you using the Payroll application that is part of a DMS or have you truly outsourced your Payroll processing to ADP Employer Services?
Matt Parsons

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby helpers1 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:43 am

We have truly outsourced with ADP Employer Services - since we decided to do this last April, we went through a conversion from R&R to ADP. I am seeking information to help with the decision on whether or not to keep outsourcing, or to go with the DMS ADP Payroll application and handle it in-house.
helpers1

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby Matt Parsons » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:08 pm

Have you had the ADP reps from Dealer Services (in-house payroll option) and Employer Services (outsourced payroll services) come in together and show the pro's and con's of each approach? ADP should be able to coordinate that so you can do a side-by-side comparison I would think.

If not NADA is a good place to see the full suite of in-house capabilities.
Matt Parsons

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby HRGURU » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:50 am

Our Automotive Group uses the internet version of ADP Payroll called PayEx, we have also used the DMS version and the in-house PCPW version. I like payroll outsourced as you reduce almost all tax liability. However, it has it's downsides, training, understanding the system and also the turn time of deals comes into play as far as processing. I would be glad to give you any insight I have...just ask.
HRGURU

Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby helpers1 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:34 pm

Thanks for the info - we have scheduled a visit next month with another dealer who is currently on the ADP in-house version. Stay tuned...I'm sure to have more questions.
helpers1

Re: Outsourced Payroll - ADP

Postby preeti01 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:07 am

Payroll not just include distribution of salaries of employees, it do means a lot.Currently there are many companies offering outsourcing payroll services and ensure their clients to offer reliable outputs. hiring this firm, companies can actually rest assure as everything will be carried out under the supervision of capable experts.
preeti01

Postby Johan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:27 am

good as your prework. Have everything as cleaned up as possible; no old RO, parts invoices, ect.
Johan

Postby Patrick29 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:04 am

got it. thanks
Patrick29

Postby poojamehta » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am

Great Information.Thank You
poojamehta

Next

Return to CFO, Controller & Office Manager