INTERNET LEAD APPOINTMENT BOOKER

Postby SDAWSON » Wed Nov 10, 1999 6:19 pm

I am in the process of writing a business plan and procedure for an internet lead appointment booker. I would like to see if anyone else has a person doing this. My plan is to have them handle all of the leads and contact the customer to schedule them in to meet with a sales person. i will pay them by the appointment made that show up and on sold vehicles. I am just looking for any suggestions that someone else might have found that worked for them.
SDAWSON

Postby jamie@itribe » Mon Nov 22, 1999 2:46 pm

Hi! I work with a company that designs and hosts websites for dealerships. The trends we are seeing when looking for your internet manager is to find someone who is internet savvy. If you have someone who can actually handle the lead all the way through the process from the email to the sale, you will have a higher success rate. This person must be able to quote a price without having to continually "get back with the manager" to get approval. This will put off the internet buyers. Let the internet manager know what the price is going to be for the vehicle (a % over invoice perhaps) and let them negotiate the deal. He/she needs to use a lead management program to track where all the leads are, from all of your sources (AutobyTel,cars.com, your website, etc.

------------------
Jamie Gunsallus

[This message has been edited by jimmuntz (edited 11-22-1999).]

jamie@itribe

Return to Digital Auto Marketing