Pay Plan

Pay Plan

Postby Vern » Wed Jul 19, 2000 11:08 pm

I have read a number of postings regarding pay plans, but are most Internet Manager's being paid 25% front and back measured from holdback, or something equivalent?
Vern

Pay Plan

Postby tbrowder » Wed Jul 26, 2000 11:01 am

There are probably as many pay-plans out there as there are e-commerce managers!

I would suggest the following: If your dealership is volume oriented, base your pay plan on volume as in unit bonus'. If your store is gross oriented, base your pay plan on a % of gross for your department.

If you do all the site maintainence and such, you must also have a salary to go along with your bonus structure.

If you really are a "manager" you should have the same benefits and perks as the other managers in your store. Demo, gas, insurance, etc. otherwise you're not playing on a level playing field with them and you probably won't get the support you'll need to do your job.

I hope this helps.
tbrowder

Pay Plan

Postby WebManager » Sun Aug 06, 2000 9:59 am

Will someone share with us waht the normal pay plan for an Internet Manager is at the present time. How big is the department? What are your responsabilities? Who do you report to? What kind of hours are you putting in?
WebManager

Return to Digital Auto Marketing