AROW Conference

AROW Conference

Postby Results » Wed Aug 29, 2001 4:31 pm

Does anybody miss the AROW Conferences? I do and so do my clients and Internet managers I have had the pleasure of meeting at the last AROW Conference in Orlando, FL last year.
Our staff as well as some other vendors has agreed to host a three-day Conference.
Our thinking is during NADA in New Orleans or in March.
What we need is some information. How many of you would be interested, when would you be the best time to have it.
DealersEdge did such a wonderful job with the last one that we would follow the same format.
This is not an advertisement for the conference. I want to see how many of you are interested. We host one day seminars all of the time and they are a lot of work. We actually liked someone else doing all the work and having the headache.
We felt that the AROW Conference fulfilled a real need with all us that are cutting a living out of selling cars on the web. We want it back even if we have to do it ourselves!

------------------
Results
Mike Stinson
results@rintuit.com
www.rintuit.com

Results

AROW Conference

Postby Matt Parsons » Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:03 pm

Just my two-cents. Adding additional activities during the NADA conference is not viewed as a positive activity by me or my peers. NADA is already jam packed with activities from the convention hall exhibits to NADA workshops and manufacturer/vendor parties to established industry events (JD Power International Roundtable). I for one don't know where in my 18-20 hour per day schedule just prior to and during NADA would find one additional minute to add another conference.

Whether or not the AROW Conference provides significant value, I can't comment as I have not attended this event in the past.

What do others think?
Matt Parsons

AROW Conference

Postby Results » Thu Aug 30, 2001 10:11 pm

Thanks Matt, We were not looking forward to hosting the event either during that time for the very same reasons.
The format that was present at the last conference was very well done. I really doubt that the individuals that will be involved will try to have it during NADA. I needed to throw it out to the forum for discussion.
When ever it is I know you will find it worth your while to attend. The agenda will allow anyone involved with selling cars on the web at any level to gain information. From the dealership that is just taking the first step to the dealer that is working to get more volume or profit.

------------------
Results
Mike Stinson
results@rintuit.com
www.rintuit.com

Results

Return to Digital Auto Marketing