Lead management software

Lead management software

Postby Andy28 » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:18 pm

Does anybody know of a Lead management program that handles multiple users? I'm using Sales Center now and I definetly don't like it. It does support multiple users but its very cumbersome to use. I've used WebControl in the past but they want extra money per user and my new dealer principle won't step up to the cost. Basically, in my new model we are using the floor salesman for follow up and I need a way to track leads given to each salesman. To make matters a little tougher, some of my salesman have email ability and are contacting the customers via email...which is great...but. I need a program like WebControl...which I like very much, but that I don't have to pay for users that aren't going to use it....only the leads will be tracked in there name. I'm not sure if this makes any sense to anybody or if there is anything out there that will work for me but any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Andy Patton
Internet Sales manager
Dick Milham Ford/Toyota Saab
andy28@fast.net
Andy28

Lead management software

Postby Paul Lazo » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:04 pm

Andy,

I've been using very reliable, fast, and reasonably priced tool that addresses your concerns and...more. Get intouch with me at pavllazo@yahoo.com. I'll see if I can reach you by email.

Thanks
Paul
Paul Lazo

Lead management software

Postby gsmith » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:06 pm

If you are looking for a tool that has great lead management capabilities for multiple users, you should look at Stronghold Technologies DealerAdvance. You will be impressed with the robust capabilities.
The website is very detailed and informative, www.strongholdtech.com.
If you have any questions, you can email me at gcsmith13@aol.com
gsmith

Lead management software

Postby machado » Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:10 pm

Im sold on Web Control by AVV.

(I do not work for AVV and I do not represent any of their products)

I have used and evaluated over dozen products from all sorts of providers like: Cobalt, Cowboy, Auto-by- Tell, Auto Web and many others

The cost is minimal, and you can customize it to your application and environment. It works well as a stand-alone or in a large group. You can also use it in an agent / manager setup so that you can keep Near Real-time Reporting on the productivity of each of the ISMs in your group. This product can also be developed into a Full-Blown CRM solution.

I am using Web Control now in a Three Store Group and we have great success with it. Last Year I used it in a nine-store group that covered hundreds of square miles and I was able to oversee ten ISMs and their assistants.

Thats the Beauty Of Web ControlTake only what you need and pay for only what you use. One other thing is that this product is constantly evolving; AVV takes feedback from the people in the trenches that are using it and makes it better.

I have been selling cars on-line or teaching people how to sell cars on line for nearly Five Years.

The key to using any product is consistency and process. You need to not only, follow up on every lead immediately after it comes in. You also need to develop ongoing relationships with you on-line prospects even if they have not yet purchased. The final trick is reporting and tracking You cant get better if you dont know where you stand, Web Control does a better job of all three of these elements than anyone else in the industry.

------------------
Greg Machado
E-Commerce Director &
Independant Consultant
gMACgroup.com
machado@gmacgroup.com

[This message has been edited by machado (edited 04-26-2002).]

machado

Lead management software

Postby JT » Wed May 01, 2002 2:06 pm

I do work for Cobalt and I too used to recommend Web Control, but not now. Lead Manager from Cobalt is a very much improved product from earlier versions and it is now by far the easiest to use and has nearly all the functionality that anyone would want.
JT

Lead management software

Postby cmarkey » Mon May 13, 2002 12:16 pm

I have been using NetTrak by Internet-FX out of Houston for managing 8 separate stores with 21 ISM's and it is by far the best program I have found. Ease of use, reporting, HTML capabilities, status updates, actually USING it. Nothing comes close, and I have been in dedicated Internet sales for almost 4 years, and having looked at everything!
cmarkey

Lead management software

Postby Paladen1 » Tue May 14, 2002 1:43 pm

I too reccommend NetTrak by Internet-FX out of Houston TX. I have first hand experance working with several dealerships that have made the change from other CRM/CMS tools and fine that the ramp-up time for training to be 30 min to an hour. I do not work for the company but I do show their program to dealers interested in improving both sales results and accountability.

I do work as an Independant Consultant and introduce the best services to my clients that meet today's needs and are build to reach tomorrow's Goals. Email me directly for additional info <paulm@paladenonline.com>

------------------
Paul J. Montessoro
President
Paladen
e-mail paulm@paladenonline.com
Paladen1

Return to Digital Auto Marketing