Business Development

Business Development

Postby GoToGuy » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:26 pm

Thanks for your reply. BZ Results seems to have a fairly comprehensive list of solutions available. You can check them out at www.bzresults.com .

I am particularly interested to find out if anyone has been able to integrate the Ford BDC solution with BZ. Any input would be MOST helpful!
GoToGuy

Business Development

Postby JT » Thu May 13, 2004 3:51 pm

The problem with BZ is that they do not really help with showroom control and have limited ability in other parts of the store. It was designed as an Internet Lead Manager and they have tried to make it do more, but it is still limited.
JT

Business Development

Postby GoToGuy » Thu May 13, 2004 4:53 pm

Thanks, again, for your input. We have steered away from BZ for the time being. So much to learn...so little time, eh?!
GoToGuy

Business Development

Postby jdaniel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:54 pm

Our dealer is looking seriously at moving from our Reynolds Web Solutions website and Reynolds Contact Management to a BZ Results website and using BZs lead management tools.

Any updates since this thread dies down?
Any thoughts in general?

Thanks
Jack
jdaniel

Business Development

Postby G.james » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:09 pm

now I've looked at BZ, but the site was too annoying for me. I have been talking to Cowboy a bit back but they are now Cobalt. Well Cobalt, they look solid. They have been doing well in the Online arena for quite a while. NADA indoredes them. Don't see why they could not make prospector even better. I was reading on their site that they can work it in. Now I have not done my research elsewhere, but I have checked out the web sites for ADP, Reynolds, and OCM- nothing special. Who's using what out there and what's work best for you?

------------------
G.james
G.james

Business Development

Postby ralphpaglia » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:16 pm

I think the lifespan of this discussion thread shows how much interest there is in this topic... I would like to get feedback on the following issue: How important is it, or how much does it benefit a BDC Manager, or Internet Manager to have a lead management tool that can "push" and "pull" customer, inventory and transactions history information into and out of the Dealership Management System (DMS), such as ADP or Reynolds ERA?

For example, I have been in dealerships on consulting engagements where an Internet Lead comes in to their lead management system, and is matched up to an existing record of the customer in their DMS... The ISM or BDC Manager can then review things like previous purchases, monthly payments, service department R.O. history etc. when assessing the lead. In other cases, I've seen ISM/BDC Managers "Push" a lead into the DMS, get a Deal number assigned and put it on a deal folder for when the customer comes in on an appointment. The F&I Manager then pulls the deal up, checks the numbers against the manager initialed worksheet and contracts the deal... No duplicate keystroke entry hassles. How much impact does this sort of integration have on getting the job done?

------------------
Ralph Paglia
mail@ralphpaglia.com
505-301-6369 www.ralphpaglia.com

[This message has been edited by ralphpaglia (edited 09-05-2004).]

ralphpaglia

Business Development

Postby GoToGuy » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:51 pm

I have been the BDC Manager for Ford Dealer in Illinois since March of this year...I would be happy to talk with other BDC folks to brainstorm for ideas and processes! Feel free to contact me anytime!
GoToGuy

Business Development

Postby jaguiar » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:08 am

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe Aguiar and I have been in the I.T. industry for over 20 years. That being said, I am new to the Business Development world and have to push our application out quickly (from what I read, I'm not alone in this task!).

I look forward to working with all of you as we build this new and exploding technology.

Take care,
Joe
jaguiar

Business Development

Postby bilz » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:05 pm

did anyone find an answer to this question that was asked earlier in the thread...
"I am particularly interested to find out if anyone has been able to integrate the Ford BDC solution with BZ. Any input would be MOST helpful!"

-Bill www.dealeron.com
bilz

Business Development

Postby Chuck Taylor » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:06 pm

Hi I found this link through Autobytel

The boss decided to create an internet dept (me) a couple months ago and it is working great except I'm missing all the good ups now.

My second month we brought in 12 sales but they were all mini deals!

Has anyone else out there been there done that and have any suggestions?

------------------
Do unto others as you would like others to do unto you
Chuck Taylor

Previous

Return to Digital Auto Marketing