Parts ? - can I Reproduce PHR->PH6S report in RPG?

Parts ? - can I Reproduce PHR->PH6S report in RPG?

Postby TL_parts » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I would like to replicate the PHR-PH6S report using the RPG so that I can set it up to run on a monthly jobstack. I have been told that I cannot get PHR-> PH6A to run as part of a jobstack because it is a nested report (maybe that is incorrect?)…

I want to be able to (by source) account for my WIP for our monthly parts reconciliation. The closest I have so far is using the PDA Parts file. The bit that I can’t figure is how to give it the date range. I have tried “isn’t closed” and “LM” for transaction close date, neither gives me what I want... WITH QUANTITY GT "0" gives me totals from the beginning of time.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? I have looked at ‘PDA Parts File’ AND ‘WIP’ files already and cannot seem to get a report to match the data that I want.

Anyone have a similar report I can copy? I want to know my WIP by source so I can set it up in a jobstack.
TL_parts

Re: Parts ? - can I Reproduce PHR->PH6S report in RPG?

Postby Zep33 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

I was trying to get the same report to run automatically tomorrow night because the 1st falls on a Saturday and I don't want to have to come in to do just that. They also told me it can't be added to the job stack.

However, CDK did the report in RPG for me and he scheduled it to run at midnight on the 31st which is exactly what I needed. I'm usually the first one in everyday, so most months, I just manually run it myself. It was just this month that I wanted it que'd. Maybe they can do something similar for you.

EDIT - just noticed this post is from last year :)
Zep33

Postby cpoulin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Try this in Enhanced Report Generator:

LIST PARTS WITH CLOSED1 EQ "" AND WITH INVOICE# NE "Q]" BY INVOICE# INVOICE# CUST CUST-N1 OPENED EMP# PART-NO BIN O.H. SOURCE SS COST CORE-COST ID-SUPP

WIP.PNG
WIP.PNG (67.85 KiB) Viewed 6677 times

It does not matter if the post was old :) Somebody out there is looking for this information.
cpoulin

Postby TL_parts » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Year old post - thanks for the reply ! while typing this response I figured it out.

what I used to mimic PH6S:

LIST PARTS WITH CLOSED1 EQ "" AND WITH INVOICE# NE “Q]”
BY SOURCE BREAK-ON SOURCE
TOTAL E-COST INVOICE# ID-SUPP DET-SUPP (P)
TL_parts

Return to ADP Users Forum