EDS Software Documentation

Postby SCooper » Fri May 17, 2002 9:41 am

I have really come to like the Dealer Download portion of the EDS.com/arg website. The portion on EA and the available reports section is a great starting point for designing new or modifying EA reports. My dissatisfaction comes with the Information Library/Documentation side of the page. Only two subjects are covered in any depth, Parts Ver II and System Administration. When can we expect the same for Sales and Accounting?

I have checked the DMS@Net help/documentation and it is lacking in many aspects, it does give a overview, but needs to be expanded in detail.
SCooper

Postby Matt Parsons » Tue May 21, 2002 7:07 am

I have spoken with both our DMS Portfolio Management Team and our Documentation Team and this is a current status.

Over the last few releases EDS/ARG has been making updates to their on-line documentation. With release 4660 (Due out the latter part of June) EDS/ARG will be making changes to the Sales on-line documentation.

With our fall release (4680 - Due out the latter part of October) EDS/ARG will be introducing additional Accounting user documentation changes. ARG will also be adding these two applications to the dealer download site in the July time frame.
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum