Websuite enhance report generator

Postby kcjones » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:16 pm

Does anyone know why I would be able to run a custom RPG report only from the Enhanced Report Generator on websuite and not from the old RPG screen.

I have a report that uses the PDA parts file and on the old screen it says this file is no longer accessible but the report runs fine on the new websuite.

I needed to edit something in this report the other day and cannot figure out how to edit the report from the websuite.

Thanks in advance.
kcjones

Postby jazdale » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:29 pm

Interesting.

I'm guessing somebody (from ADP) added that PDA.PARTS file to RPG and your latest release removed that file from the RPG library of valid files.

RPG verifies the files exists while enhanced RPG doesn't make this check.

Call support and have this file re-added to the RPG files.

Beside your current issue - isn't enhanced RPG cool?
jazdale

Postby kcjones » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:24 pm

Ya know your right. Its been a long time but I think I did have to call ADP and have someone add the PDA.Parts file.

You know there is another custom routine that I had ADP add for me.

If your at the main function code you type in either PART or DESC and it will search your data base by partial part # or by partial description and give you all the results. Websuite has this function now but it doesn't work nearly as well and sometimes not at all.
kcjones

Re: Websuite enhance report generator

Postby deOmair » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:33 am

all support and have this file re-added to the RPG files....
deOmair

Re: Websuite enhance report generator

Postby Aloraahigh » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:02 am

don't know the nature of your case but I have been experiencing diminished speed and quality of replies from ADP for a while. I asked outright if ADP has cut back on support personnel and I was told that, if anything, they had added people.
Personal opinion,

____
Aloraahigh

Return to ADP Users Forum