question for Matt

question for Matt

Postby texaslp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 am

I am having many issues with ADP billing, software and contractual issues. My sales rep, sales mgr, billing account rep and his manager have been unresponsive in solving my issues. Where do I go next?

I want someone pretty high up at ADP to know how their clients are being treated and I need someone who can get something done. We looked long and hard at Arkona last year and came very close to making the switch. I'm pretty confident that in 4years when it's time to look again, they will have resolved the few things that held us back.

I'm generally supportive of ADP but I'm currently spending way too much time dealing with these problems and no one at ADP seems to care.
texaslp

question for Matt

Postby Matt Parsons » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:27 am

Please contact me directly at matt_parsons@adp.com and I will make sure we are getting the right team members involved. I need to know what store(s) you represent (name, city, state), who you are please, and a brief description of the issues and I will get engaged.

I apologize for the issues you have been having and will work on your behalf to resolve.

Matt
Matt Parsons

question for Matt

Postby bosslady » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 pm

texaslp I know someone who can help you with this...would rather not publish name here, but if you will give me your email or phone # I will share info with you.
bosslady

question for Matt

Postby texaslp » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Thank you, I sent Matt detailed information this morning so I'll wait to hear back from him. You can give me the name if you'd like though for possible future reference. my email is linda 7660 at wcc.net
texaslp

Return to ADP Users Forum