adp websuite 1000

adp websuite 1000

Postby ddeneen » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:09 pm

i am getting an inordinate number of parts that do not get relieved from inventory when a sale is made.when i do a transaction report i have an order receipt , a manual order receipt, an invoice sale and a filled off the shelf sale yet i show a qty of 1 still on stock. ???? also when i do a part number change the system will show qtys on both numbers but will only relieve one of the numbers????
ddeneen

adp websuite 1000

Postby scotstrong » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Not sure what your problem with inventory not relieving, but I think I have an idea what the supercession problem may be. If you have particular source (or the default) set up to allow delay PNC's this will cause it to possibly show an o.h. qty under both numbers. You would need to go into your source setups and answer 'N' to the prompt "Allow delay PNC's Y/N?". You would likely need to go into function PN, option 'UD' (undo delay PNC). After you have undone the delay PNC's you can then re-run your master update and they will become full supercessions.
scotstrong

adp websuite 1000

Postby Matt Parsons » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:27 pm

I believe the original posting refers to w.e.b.Suite 1000. If this is true, please drop me an email at matt_parsons@adp.com and I will have someone from our support organization reach out to you to assist.

Matt
Matt Parsons

adp websuite 1000

Postby ddeneen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 am

thanks for your help Matt. now another question. i am trying to get my oil filters to all bill out at the same price. I change list in the parts master but when they are billed on a repair order they dont bill at my list. what do i need to do? we do not use matrix pricing

[This message has been edited by ddeneen (edited 03-04-2009).]

ddeneen

adp websuite 1000

Postby MR GOODWRENCH » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm

ddeneen,
Click the "maint" tab, then select "Update Flat Price Table". Enter the part number and price date you desire. When finished, select "Apply Flat Price Table".
Please note, you will have to re-run the "Apply" job after every monthly pricing update.

MR GOODWRENCH

adp websuite 1000

Postby Matt Parsons » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

ddeneen, can you email me with your name and contact info...one of our support center team members wishes to review this with you.

I can be reached at matt_parsons@adp.com
Matt Parsons

adp websuite 1000

Postby ddeneen » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks,Mr Goodwrench and Matt, i also forgot that i had to change the pricing in my parts kits .
ddeneen

Return to ADP Users Forum