EDS Installation/Client Support/Training

Postby Matt Parsons » Thu May 11, 2000 12:00 pm

Topic starter.
Matt Parsons

Postby wag » Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:11 pm

Why does it take so long to get a product installed after purchase. EA was purchased in April it is now June 26th still not installed. Seems like you are always ready to sell a product but after the sell you want to take your time on installing it.
wag

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Jun 26, 2000 4:49 pm

Our process for scheduling an implementation is as follows; once an order is received our technical support team reviews and approves the order then it is sent to our scheduling team to assign a certified implementation consultant and equipment is ordered. At that time our client is contacted to work out a mutually agreed upon installation window. Assuming the process is working normally, I would anticipate that an order for EA would be turned around and installed in 30-45 days from initial contract signing.

Now in your case, if I assume the order was placed in mid April, we should have had the product installed by early June at the latest. Being that is not the case we have failed to meet your expectations and operate within our process boundaries. If you would like me to intercede in this matter, feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to look into your individual situation. (Being that you are listed as an unregistered guest in Dealersedge.com, I can not respond back to the specifics of your question more directly)

Greg Rancilio
Client Delivery Manager
248-265-8492
greg.rancilio@eds.com

------------------
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum