Courage

Courage

Postby Richard » Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:01 am

Ok, let me pat EDS on the back for having the sheer GUTS to have this forum! I noticed on another thread someone from one of the other providers crowing about their system, but so far, EDS is the ONLY Provider that has a seperate forum, and I have to applaude Matt for the effort his company has made in the area of customers communications.
Richard

Courage

Postby Matt Parsons » Wed Nov 29, 2000 3:23 pm

Richard, thanks for your support.

This forum has been a great 'learning lab' for us, and we plan on continuing with this style of activity. Open communications are essential and this type of forum provides just that.

The one area of disappointment is that more dealers (specifically EDS clients) are not using the site and communicating with each other. We have sent out direct mail pieces to our customers advising of the forum, broadcast break messages, and highlighted it in the Quarterly newsletter.

If you or any of the other dealers can assist in advising on how to get more interaction occurring, we are here to support that activity. Ultimately, I would like to see more dialogue between the dealers in our forum and less involvement by the EDS'ers.
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum