Word of Thanks...

Word of Thanks...

Postby Bucko21 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Just wanted to let everyone here know that there are people at ADP listening to us besides Matt of course.. A little background, I worked at a dealer which used EDS/ARG for 18 years, as much as everyone who ever had to come in and do inventories or tried the system complained that it was garbage, I liked it, it did what I asked it to do and didn't do it badly. I recently changed jobs and now use ADP webSuite 2006 and didn't like it at all at first, but gradually have learned to like it and like it enough to make suggestions. Recently during a boring saturday afternoon doing nothing at work, I emailed ADP with some suggestions that ARG had but webSuite doesn't. I got a call today telling me they are escalating my suggestions for inclusion in an upcoming update. That is service if you ask me. It's nice to know that there are companies willing to listen to the rank and file who have to use the software daily and are willing to do what we ask. Thanks ADP and with the things I have been learning lately I think you have a customer in me for a while to come..
Bucko21

Return to ADP Users Forum