Parts hold

Parts hold

Postby exmopar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Matt:

Previously there was a discussion on the parts thread about putting parts on "hold" or "will call". The last reply was there was going to be a phone call which I could not participate in. Has there been any movement from ADP on this, or is it a dead issue?
exmopar

Parts hold

Postby Ironchild » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

Hey ex.....I participated in that phone conference. I don't exactly remember the outcome of it but I think ADP was going to do some sort of research on it. Never heard anything back. Hopefully Matt has some notes on file.

------------------
"You want a 710 part?"
Ironchild

Parts hold

Postby exmopar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Thanks for that, Iron. I wish I could have taken part in that call, but life...

Anyways, Matt, what say you - I see you have been on the forum since this was written up, has there been anything at all?

Thanks.

ex
exmopar

Parts hold

Postby Ironchild » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

Maybe Matt is on vacation?

------------------
"You want a 710 part?"
Ironchild

Parts hold

Postby Matt Parsons » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Sorry, not on vacation, just taking on a new role in ADP and have been working on getting myself up-to-speed.

The truth is I remember hosting the call (many, many months ago) but do not recall specifics that came out of the call. Lots of good exchange between the participants in how to handle this scenario but I can not find any notes. Let me check with one of my counterparts that I think was on the call to see if she can add some light....
Matt Parsons

Parts hold

Postby Ironchild » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks for responding Matt. Will await further info....

------------------
"You want a 710 part?"
Ironchild

Parts hold

Postby exmopar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks, Matt. Hope you or someone can find the notes!!! :-)

Also, Iron - thanks for keeping this open - hope we can hear something good.

ex

------------------
No, i'm sure you said left, right?
exmopar

Parts hold

Postby Ironchild » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm

No problemo......I really wish we could get a parts hold up and running. Would save a lot of headache when a single part is quoted out multiple times or when a part needs to be set aside.

------------------
"You want a 710 part?"
Ironchild

Parts hold

Postby exmopar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

Matt:

Can you advise if anyone found notes on this? It is becoming more than an issue at our store. Our staff is paid bonus on fill rate which encourages lost sales, and with "holding" parts as an SOR, it drops our fill rate substantially, as ADP sees this as a "special order".

Thanks.

ex

------------------
No, i'm sure you said left, right?
exmopar

Parts hold

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm

exmopar, I cannot find the notes related to this topic. If you drop me an email to matt_parsons@adp.com I will have a team member contact you to discuss what options you have related to this issue.

Sorry....
Matt Parsons

Next

Return to ADP Users Forum