adp not taxing discounts

adp not taxing discounts

Postby pjpeery » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

We just installed adp .. although the learning curve is steep we are doing OK .. but now we find out that any discounts applied in service using "afe" are not taxed and Ohio taxes the listed amount not the final sale .. tax is charged before discounts . now our tax account is off and we now owe more tax than we collected .. adp has been slow to respond to this and they tell us that there and other dealers in ohio that have this problem .. i think that a lot of folks might just miss this

any help would be appreciated

paul

pjpeery@gmail.com
pjpeery

adp not taxing discounts

Postby drapp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 pm

If you feel you are not receiving the necessary support or timely support I suggest you contact your ADP account manager. If you are new to ADP you likely don't know who this is. To easily find out look at your ADP monthly bill and it will have a phone number to call for questions about the bill - this is not support. Your billing person can tell you who your account manager is. Your account manager is NOT your ADP sales person. Your account manager can contact someone who can help you.

Years ago we didn't know anything about ADP when we started. We had issues. We stopped paying the bill and eventually they called us. I wouldn't recommed it but it is a last resort idea.
drapp

adp not taxing discounts

Postby pjpeery » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

already been waiting for a couple weeks we had the tax problem with r&r but was fixed fairly quick
pjpeery

Return to ADP Users Forum